Monday, December 17, 2018

Advent spinning.

Managed to catch up with the advent spinning yesterday. I’m really enjoying this calendar. I’ve not done much spinning over the past few years so it’s getting me back into it. The colours are great, I’m hoping to make a 2ply yarn and will then knit it into a seashell cowl.

Here’s yesterday’s progress.


This is days 12-16 waiting to be spun up and the full bobbin from days 1-11






Still a bit thick and thin in places and the batts have little nubs which I have left in, but I like it. Hoping to get it spun on time to that I can ply it during the Christmas break. 
Here's a close up of the fluff from yesterday.




forgot to take a pick of the first one spun !

As much as Id like to do more spinning today Its off to work I go. New office day, still the same job in the same building, just down a floor to one which has had a makeover, will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...