Saturday, December 15, 2018

What else to do

On a wet windy Saturday than get the other tree done that’s what! 
I will admit to liking a bit of Chridtmas tat. Whilst we always have a real tree in the main lounge, hubs wouldn’t have it any other way, I bought a white tree a few years back. This one goes in the back room, I sit there alot with a cuppa and my knitting as it looks out onto the garden and I like to watch the birds ! 


I love it! 

The baubles  are fuchsia, turquoise and silver, totally different from the traditional colours on the other tree.I’ve sorted out all the old decorations, broken  and past their sell by date and I’ve not been left with much. I’m tempted to rush out and buy some but I know in a week or so they will all be in the sale, so I’m going to wait it out. Other than the trees we don’t really put much else up other than a few strings of lights here and there. 

Tonight I’m home alone so I’m going to find myself a christmas movie, grab a glass of wine and top up my Christmas spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...