Monday, January 7, 2019

Oops.

Well I managed to sort out 2 boxes of my stash yesterday and get it onto Ravelry. Took an age but it’s great to be able to see what I have stashed without having to pull it all out. There’s another 2 boxes to go, mostly I dyed packs and sweater quantities! But enough was enough, that will have to wait for another day. 

Today I finished my writing course, it was a free one that finishes this weekend so had to get that done too. I have no idea why I take these things on, always seems like s good idea until so have to fit it all in. After that I was pretty much done in, plied up some of my advent fibre, in between bouts of the wheel not wanting to play,  then managed to get the ironing done .Then I crashed out on the sofa. Back to work tomorrow so just having a bit of me time! 

My spinning wheel bugged me this afternoon, I can’t moan it was a really cheap find in a junk shop. It’s ancient and well used, needs a good overhaul and some new parts. What to do? Keep and do up?  Nope, no time for that . Stuff it I went and bought a new one. Never had a brand new to me wheel before so why not? Want to see the little beauty?


Isn’t she beautiful ? Bought from spin city shop, will link when I’m on the computer rather than my phone! Now all I need to do is rehome the 2 old wheels I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...