Wednesday, January 2, 2019

WIP Wednesday.

Happy hump day to you. Halfway through to the weekend and I will be honest, I’m looking forward to getting back to normal. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had a lovely Christmas / new year but I’m done with it now and just want to move on !

Last night I dragged out my first WIP of 2019 which I’m determined to get finished by the end of the month. My lovely Cornwallis sweater.  The backs all done so now it’s onto the front. This is where I picked it up last night.


The first 4 rows done. It’s just s 4 row stripe stocking stitch from here on in. This is such a simple pattern, real TV knitting! My only issue is having to see it up when I’m done knitting, I wish I had the brainpower to switch this into a circular knit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...