Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WIP Wednedsay.

This week, despite wanting to spin , I made a concerted effort to crack on with my Cornwallis sweater hoping to get the front finished and start on the sleeves. It was ticking along nicely until this happened



Flipping needle snapped ! and despite having loads of needles I didn't have another of this size free . Nothing for it but to order another set of tips. They arrived today so hopefully I can crack on with it as its only a few weeks until the Cornwall trip.

In the meantime I picked up my Christmas eve cast on, the first pair of my planned 12 days of Christmas socks for this year.


These are coming along nicely and there has been loads of cute little gifts falling out of the gift a ball.

. I may have also done a bit of spinning, I love my new wheel, its a dream to spin on and I can already see a difference in my spinning. I have definitely found my spinning mojo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...