Wednesday, January 9, 2019

WIP Wednesday.

Blimey, this week is a killer. It’s only Wednesday (hump day !) but I’m ready for the weekend already. This is  my short 4 day week as well. It doesn’t feel like I’ve stopped. 

This week I got distracted by my cozy memories blanket and have added 4 more squares. I love this project


I could carry on knitting it but I really need to get my Cornwallis done ready for Cornwall. I’ve managed to get 11 stripes done so far and will carry on tonight.


I’m loving this knit too.

On the spinning wheel front I’ve managed to find homes for my 2 old wheels and my new one is due to arrive in the next 2 days. I am seriously excited, ive never had a brand new wheel before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...