Saturday, February 28, 2015

Back to normal.

Feeling more the normal self today.

 3 days of feeling pants is enough for me to start going stir crazy. 
so crazy infact that I did another un frugal thing.

I don't do ill very well, infact I don't do 'doing nothing' well at all.

Whilst dithering about what I could do I had a yearning to spin again, the yarn variety not the bike!

unfortunately I sold my spinning wheel in a mad moment of downsizing my craft world.

But I still had a spindle. I wasn't very good at it
but kept it as it was pretty



I'd also kept the 'how to' book



Now that got me thinking.

I could give it another bash.
To heck with it, lets just do it

so off to do some internet shopping I went, its great that you can shop when ill on a sofa.

10 minutes was all it took to spend £10



100g of 'turtle dove' merino & Angellina sparkle

It's so pretty
I am in love 

now all I have to do is master the art to spin up enough to make a spring cowl or scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...