Friday, February 6, 2015

Ooops..

what can I say, I gave in to the urge. A little pick me up I just couldn't refuse..
It was a non necessary purchase, not needed but oh so pretty...
I am currently having a lot of fun working out what to do with it
The distraction is most welcome this week
do you want to see what it is?




not 1, not 2 but 3, yes 3 gorgeous, scrumptious skeins of yarn.All a little bit different
but just the colour I am craving.

Before you yarn lovers out there realise what I have bought, please be assured it was a bargain, I didn't pay full price,

I have NEVER  been able to afford these and have always craved some, just to try, to pet, to love..
I may well keep them skeined for years before I decide to cast something on

I shall call this impulsive purchase an early birthday present for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...