Saturday, February 14, 2015

The 51st.

The 51st was spent at work. Boo....
I have decided that that shall be the last ever working birthday.
I really should  have a ME day..

But it was lovely. Breakfast in bed..
prezzies and cards..
[forget the work bit]

Then off out for a great meal in the evening with the 3 special men in my life.


We tried out the food in our newly reopened pub
wasn't bad, not keen on this whole serve it on a chopping board thing, I much prefer a plate!

The steak was a bit overdone, now I do like a well cooked steak but that was WELL done..
Tasty and a nice treat. 

Once home the boys surprised me with a great big chocolate cake! yum, not good for the shrinkage though.

Unfortunately it was a work night and I did feel rather stuffed the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...