Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Is someone trying to tell me something?

Yet more bad news hit us yesterday,I thought it was meant to come in 3's, were up to 4 now! 1 death, 2 cancers and 1 diabetic foot ulcer resulting in the removal of 4 toes on the same foot! we seem to be surrounded by ill health. Fortunately we are in good health here.

Then this morning I get a request from the GP


an invite to a midlife MOT....

There's been this undercurrent this year of needing to get myself sorted , things happening that make me think about my own mortality and having to own my health. I desperately want to see my boys grow and mold their own lives, see them grow to men. I want to see hubs and I achieve our dream and have many years to enjoy it. I also hope to see some grandchildren one day !

So I have booked to go. I can already predict what they will say, loss weight, eat a healthier diet, take more exercise .luckily I am ahead of that game. I just need to stick to it. I have to say its all a tad depressing this getting old...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...