Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bye Bye 50.

Well its here, the last day of my 50th year. A good time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the next.

February, the big 50


Breakfast in bed



An office make over


Birthday parties

and of course


cornwall.

March.

Walking to Glastonbury Tor.

April.



My beautiful no 1 son turned 16


May


Getting a greenhouse and enjoying the sunny days

June.



No 1 sons prom


My first bikers rally

July


A trip to london



Going back to the old job in the city

August


Cornwall of course.


September.


no 2 sons birthday.

October.


My new car.

November.


Enjoying the last of the sunny weekends.

December


A different kind of Christmas.

January


A Cornish new year


on-wards and upwards

Not a bad year after all. I quite enjoyed my 50th year, I wonder what the 51st will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...