Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 2.

Saturday looked a promising day, no 2 son decided that he wanted to go for fish n chips and sit outside to eat them, no problem we're in Cornwall. Where to go?

Deliberations over we decided to head to Porthleven.









Twas a bit grey and a bit breezy but it stayed dry. We grabbed some fish n chips and watched the world go by


admired the bird life 



and stopped for a beverage before heading out towards home.

we stopped en route, cant for the life of me think of the name of this place but we have walked the coastal path here many a time


blew off the remains of the lunch and headed back to get ready for our big night out!

Saturday night we headed back into Falmouth, it was a lovely evening so we wandered and had a beverage whilst enjoying the views and waiting for our booking




Then it was time for food


I absolutely love this little restaurant



not everyone's cup of tea, but its definately mine.yum....

After filling our bellies we decided on a little pub crawl back to the taxi rank! 
don't panic we were in the taxi by 10pm ,the boys had gone over the limit on coca cola and to be honest I felt a tad too old for the Saturday night crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...