Thursday, April 2, 2015

Excited !

Today is the day, were heading off to Cornwall later, to say I'm excited is an understatement.
The bags are packed and were ready to go
Hound is being dropped off for his holiday this morning then its waiting for hubs to get home from work and were away..

Whilst I'm waiting [ its torrential rain here] I may just crack on with my knitting project , I just couldn't help myself getting it started, well I'm almost half done.


the colours are more subtle in ' real' life but so Far I'm loving it. 



Its a great super easy pattern



The lace section was quick and an easily remembered pattern


I love the shape of this top, Kimono style is definately my thing at the moment, I see this on a summers eve, worn over a t-shirt with jeans, who knows by the time we come home I may well have actually finished my first wearable garment! 

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend, remember to do something that makes you smile every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...