Saturday, April 11, 2015

RnR

A long weekend away followed by 4 very long days at work meant I was desperate for some home time.
Just to poddle and sort, I like to sort, and plan of course.

Nothing much happened this week.

The hound went off to the Vets for his blood works, poor soul, he most certainly was not going to let them stick a needle in him, so they had to sedate him, it took 3 lots of sedation before they got the required bloods, he was traumatised to say the least, its taken him since Thursday to get back to normal, he lost his bark until this morning. But now hes back to mad max mode. Unfortunately he has to go back next week for his MRI.On the plus side his blood results were normal.

Today I hit the garage at 8.30am to get the recall work done on the car, one thing off my list! then home to blue skies and wind! whoop whoop, 4 loads of laundry in and out in no time, No clothes airer to be seen and nothing on the radiators! I even chucked my blanket in.


I love that blanket.

No 2 son is trying to earn extra pocket money so has taken a lot of the weekend chores off of my hands, I'm liking that.Hubs checked all the levels in my car and no 2 son cleaned inside the car for me, I'm having a great weekend.

Now all my chores are done, just have to pick up no 2 son from the zoo, his volunteer day, then I'm undecided as to whether to sew or knit. I have new fabric!

Happy days. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...