Monday, April 20, 2015

What a night !

What can I say we had a fab night, trouble is I'm not using to going out late and I was rather jaded yesterday.

We arrived on a sunny day in the harbourside, which means it was packed to the rafters, everywhere!

we managed to find a place to sit and enjoy a beverage before heading over to the boat for food.It was scrummy. Dear friend loved it.

We had the timings just right so after stuffing ourselves we headed down to the theatre.




Its a great old theatre lots of character and small enough to be cosy.

The show was different, at one point my friend did say 'I dont have a clue whats going on' 
despite losing the plot it was an enjoyable show. Friend was thrilled.

We were out earlier than expected so had a walk around the harbourside and watched the world go by, on a Saturday night it was very entertaining!



That's the little boat we ate on.

Friend was very happy with her night and didn't want it to end, me on the other hand needed to get home to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...