Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 3.

Day 3 arrived full of promise, it was a our last day to get out and about and today was no 1 son's choice.
Being an animal lover he chose to visit Paradise Park.

I have to say Birds aren't really my thing, luckily it was a lovely day and the gardens were worth a wander and there were some other animals to coo over .








Red Panda cubs, Twins!


cute bunnies!



Goats.


Sheep.

And plenty of Birds.










I even treated myself to a little cream tea


As it was our last evening we stopped so I could get my obligatory look at the sea..



I have to be honest it was blooming freezing. I chickened out of a walk on the beach, just did a mini mooch along the cliff top, and the boys refused to get out of the car!

We had a great weekend and before we knew it it was all over, Monday was spent motorway driving, it was madness, every time we say we wont drive back bank holiday and every year we do. On the plus side Hubs drove so I could sit and watch the world go by, shame it was the hottest day


There was a tinge of sadness as we drove back, this will probably be the last weekend no 1 son comes with us to Cornwall, in his words ' we done it so many times' , it doesn't appeal to him. When we make the big  move he doesn't want to come, by then he will be around 21-22, so will have found his own way and who knows where we will all be by then,5 years is a long way ahead. 

So for now I savour our time together and  make some more memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...