Saturday, April 18, 2015

Excited...

Oh my days I am so excited.

Today is the day I get to take one of my best friend's out for the night
shes getting married next month and isn't having a hen 'do'
shes not one for a 'fuss'

so I have planned a little girly night just for the 2 of us

I rarely go 'out' so struggled to find something different to do
want to know what I chose for her?

First up a quick mojito at Turtle bay

then a brief walk down to the harbor to dine on Tapas


Its a little boat called Under the stars moored in the harborside
I've been dying to try it out.

Then after filling our bellies and partaking of another cocktail or two we are off to the theatre


I have booked to see a play called ' Under the dark moon'


quirky & weird but right up our street. I haven't been to the theatre in years.
To finish the night we will wander back to the harbor-side for 1 last beverage before my lovely husband comes to collect us, I'm not brave enough to face the taxi que in 'Town' at night!

Now I'm off to sort out the wardrobe malfunction  as I cant find a damned thing to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...