Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Blimey !

What a week to decide to embark on an exercise regime. First week back after the break, work is hectic!

Its a case of go to work, come hone, change, go out, exercise, go home, shower, eat, bed. up and repeat

I really need to start planning my work diary better, luckily hubs is on earlies this week so has accommodated my new lifestyle.

Tonight is a night off, the gym, not back till Friday night now, Strangely after 2 nights of exercise I'm feeling pretty good, all bar the non existent stomach muscles who are rebelling, ouch..

I have done absolutely nothing on the home front, crafting? zilch..Reading, zilch, housework, zilch..
managed a load of washing last night but that's it, its starting to pile up, hey ho, its hump day so only 2 more days till the weekend.

Tonight I did manage to get my new diary pages into my Filofax, its my every day brain, non work stuff diary, have a separate diary for work stuff!


Without this I would never keep up with my life, daily spending from my little personal monthly cash amount gets recorded here, things I have done, hopefully blog post planning will occur here too, I'm very aware my blog is a bit rambling, no substance, just my daily crap.

More importantly my leave planning happens here too, I check out when the bank holidays are and tag  leave to that week, I get a whole week off but only have to take 4 days leave, which means more free time! Fabulous..

Other news so far this week? 

On Sunday I managed to grab a Z bed  from a  selling page on Facebook for £30 its in fabulous condition and is exactly what I have been after for the small guest room, the one I took over for crafting..


Crappy picture sorry, these normally go for about £100 so well pleased with that little purchase, guests can now come and stay without having to gate crash one of the boys rooms!

Last night the hound decided to tackle a wrought iron bench, full pelt in the dark, chasing a ball in the filed alongside the river, hes now looking very sorry for himself, a few cuts and scrapes but doesn't seem to be anything serious, silly boy!

No 1 son chucked his first sicky from his work experience placement yesterday, I chose not to battle, thinking he needs to learn what real life is all about, made him deal with it, I'm not lying for him, I hope his tutors gave him a talking too. All he seems to do at the moment is stay up late and sleep all day.....Arghhhhh

Now I am off to find something to knit, I don't fancy any of the projects on the needles, want something new to play with, only something small and easy, a TV knit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...