Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Review.


. The year started just as I like it, in Cornwall.We had a great new year stay, the weather was kind so I got to spend lots of time walking by the sea. Bliss

Back home to reality, a new year ahead. I amazed myself by joining a gym class, spur of the moment thing, I bought trainers! What the heck is happening to me?

Hugh's cookery book came out from its shelf, I bought a new lunch box, grand plans afoot for this year.
This new way of living didn't end there, I signed up for a muddy 5k race for life event! heaven help me.

I managed to read 3 books, almost finished my sea stripes blanket and completed 1 half of my sea breeze scarf, go me.

Hound walking took a knock, silly boy collided with a metal bench and caused a serious cut to his front knuckle, lead walks and sofa rest did not make for a happy hound, 


I really missed our long walks.

We finally chose the destination for our annual May holiday


I am so excited.

It been a long month, the short days have made us into hermits, log fires and indoor activities seem to have been the nature of January. But I made it through, I came out the other side.
Bye Bye January. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...