Monday, January 26, 2015

Blurghhs.

Yep I'm down in the blurghhs. This week has thrown us a couple of unexpected curve balls, the dark nights are getting to me, I wish the darn hounds leg would heal, I'm desperate for a long walk. I even walked no 1 sons walking dog tonight! not that she wanted a long walk, and after walking a hound a little terrier just doesn't cut it !

Well enough is enough, this weekend I plan to get out! Hound or no hound! A long tromp to blow out the cobwebs is needed. I shall take my camera and just have fun. I'm planning a girly Saturday night with one of my friends, a lot of chit chat , a nice meal and a few glasses of vino, with possibly a little crafting thrown in.

All I have to do now is make it to Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...