Friday, January 9, 2015

Not another night out?

Yep, I am afraid to say, this week I have a social life!
Alongside the gym I actually managed to drag my rear off the sofa and go and visit a friend last night! all alone, no hubs, no kids just me.

Had a great night catching up with S, haven't seen her for quite some time, shes my car-booting,  fabric addict friend, and she makes wonderful pretties..


these were wreaths for the table, when done she put a storm lantern in the centre.

Its always a joy to go and see her.

She cooked us dinner and we chatted for hours, bliss.

The downside is I'm blooming knackered, just 1 evening in this week, the house looks like a bomb site, I haven't done anything.Oh well at least its the weekend tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...