Saturday, January 10, 2015

Yuk !

What a miserable start to the weekend, blowing a gale and hammering down, not a day to be venturing out me thinks. Actually after a busy week I am quite looking forward to pottering about.

I have 3 things on my agenda for today:

1:


peruse this book for idea's for next weeks food , hubs will be on lates and I just know I will eat crap.

2.


carrying on reading, started this book in bed this morning with a cup of tea, could quite easily have stayed there, but I really do need to do a bit of housework!

3.


crack on with my sea stripes blanket, could do with another snuggly blanket in this weather, 

Should be able to manage that !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...