Friday, December 4, 2020

Happy Friday.

Happy Friday.

This has been one long slow week. I shouldn't grumble I am normally rushed off my feet at work. I think quiet weeks when home working are the worst for me. I'm used to working as part of a huge team of people in a busy office, even when I am out on Hospital sites its normally with colleagues, so these quiet days at home can be quite lonely. I am not one of these people who can have the radio on whilst I work, I am easily distracted! I am grateful for these quiet days though as I have managed to catch up with loads of boring admin....

Pre Covid my office base was in the centre of the city, on a Friday, if Hubs was off he would come and meet me from work and we would have a ' date night'. Well, tonight  we are going on a date night! We are in tier 3, so no pubs or restaurants, but St Nicholas Market has their street food market tonight, so we thought we would venture out, as long as the weather doesn't decide to turn nasty. It's weird and scary as I have become a Covid Hermit, but quite exciting to be going out to do something different. I love St Nicks market and if you are ever in or near Bristol its well worth a look around.


2 comments:

  1. It seems we've all come out of lockdown into Tier 3, every blog post I read says they've been put in Tier 3. I hope you make it to the market, it will seem like a nice change with not much open or to do. We've got sleet here this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, we made it but it was very much reduced and quite sad, no Christmas cheer to be found. But it was change of scenery and a mini night out, I even managed to get my last few prezzies sorted.

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...