Wednesday, December 30, 2020

WIP Wednesday.


 Current progress on my hiberknitalong Woven Chevrons wrap

This is actually a really simple pattern and easily memorised, however, I am easily distracted by interesting things on TV and have been known to get my increases and decreases the wrong way round !

I have been knitting on this pretty much solo since the cast on party on  Boxing day. I have dabbled with a pair of socks and a cardigan that is almost finished but I just want to knit on this so everything else has been put aside. I do need to do a test swatch for another knit along project so may have to break away from this one evening. Not that I normally swatch but as its a bog project I don't want to ruin it by having a bad gauge...

This coming year is all about knitting what I want not knitting what  I feel pressured to knit, knitting is for pleasure and if  want to knit on multiple projects over the year I will, and if I want to cast on more projects I will... my only restriction is not to buy more yarn.... I have enough for a number of years knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...