Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Monday.

 Another quiet day working from home yesterday. 

I'm finding it tough 9 months in. It's quite a lonely experience. I'm grateful that my family all still live at home so there is always someone downstairs that I can pop down and talk too. If not I think I'd go mad. I never thought I'd say this but I am looking forward to going back to the office, maybe not everyday though.

Yesterday evening was fat club via ZOOM, (slimming world). I joined in the first lockdown as it was offered free to NHS staff. I've not been totally on plan, but I've not put weight on during the pandemic and have actually managed to lose a stone/ 14lb over that period. Pretty good seeing as I have food on tap due to working from home. Given I've been a member since April  I really should have lost a  little bit more, some of the members are doing great, but for me, not putting on weight and still going to class is a bonus. 

I finished the evening knitting as always, have turned the heel on the socks and knitted todays advent yarn so my advent cowl is on track.

And that's it, just a normal if boring day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...